A Western Conference teams heads East on Friday to take on an Eastern Conference team. The Minnesota Timberwolves will battle the Washington Wizards. Coming into Wednesday’s games, the Minnesota Timberwolves held a 22-48 record. The Timberwolves were only ahead of the Phoenix Suns and Los Angeles Lakers in the West. For the Washington Wizards, they went into Wednesday’s game with a 35-35 mark. The Wizards trailed the Bulls and the Pistons by just 1.5 games for the final spot in the East. Check out the updated NBA online betting spread here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Jazz vs Warriors NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.