In the bid to trick bettors into placing certain NBA online betting wagers, sportsbooks are cooking up all kinds of betting trends, some so meaningless that even the dumbest of blondes would actually laugh at you for handicapping your picks based on them. I am talking about nonsensical trends like Memphis is 14-10 ATS in its last Thursday Games or The OVER is 7-4 when Golden State has allowed less than 100 points in previous games.I mean, does that mean that there is something magical about Zach Randolph and company playing on Thursday? Or better yet, is there some form of guarantee that the Warriors will post an OVER total if they allowed 100-plus points in their previous game? That’s just plain silly… if you ask me! No way the Grizzlies will be covering the spread against let’s say the San Antonio Spurs just because it is a Thursday. If you want to handicap your NBA picks the right way, stick to reasonable trends and source for real betting strategies that can be satisfactorily quantified over time.Wondering what I am talking about? Here’s a walkthrough on some real NBA betting tips that are guaranteed to boost you bankroll in the 2016 NBA Playoffs.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?