In the bid to trick bettors into placing certain NBA online betting wagers, sportsbooks are cooking up all kinds of betting trends, some so meaningless that even the dumbest of blondes would actually laugh at you for handicapping your picks based on them. I am talking about nonsensical trends like Memphis is 14-10 ATS in its last Thursday Games or The OVER is 7-4 when Golden State has allowed less than 100 points in previous games. I mean, does that mean that there is something magical about Zach Randolph and company playing on Thursday? Or better yet, is there some form of guarantee that the Warriors will post an OVER total if they allowed 100-plus points in their previous game? That’s just plain silly… if you ask me! No way the Grizzlies will be covering the spread against let’s say the San Antonio Spurs just because it is a Thursday. If you want to handicap your NBA picks the right way, stick to reasonable trends and source for real betting strategies that can be satisfactorily quantified over time. Wondering what I am talking about? Here’s a walkthrough on some real NBA betting tips that are guaranteed to boost you bankroll in the 2016 NBA Playoffs.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Jazz vs Warriors NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.