In the bid to trick bettors into placing certain NBA online betting wagers, sportsbooks are cooking up all kinds of betting trends, some so meaningless that even the dumbest of blondes would actually laugh at you for handicapping your picks based on them. I am talking about nonsensical trends like Memphis is 14-10 ATS in its last Thursday Games or The OVER is 7-4 when Golden State has allowed less than 100 points in previous games. I mean, does that mean that there is something magical about Zach Randolph and company playing on Thursday? Or better yet, is there some form of guarantee that the Warriors will post an OVER total if they allowed 100-plus points in their previous game? That’s just plain silly… if you ask me! No way the Grizzlies will be covering the spread against let’s say the San Antonio Spurs just because it is a Thursday. If you want to handicap your NBA picks the right way, stick to reasonable trends and source for real betting strategies that can be satisfactorily quantified over time. Wondering what I am talking about? Here’s a walkthrough on some real NBA betting tips that are guaranteed to boost you bankroll in the 2016 NBA Playoffs.
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
Sports Betting News Division is proudly brought to you by MyBookie Sportsbook & Casino
- Top NBA Betting Matchups and Picks for Opening Week 2018
- Final NBA Betting Predictions for the 2018 Season
- 2019 NBA Finals Possible Matchups
- Kawhi Leonard is Now a Toronto Raptor
- 2019 NBA Finals: Golden State Still Massive Favorite
- 2018 NBA Free Agency Update: The King Lands in La La Land
- 2018 NBA Free Agency Predictions: Who Ends Up a Laker?
- 2018 NBA Off-Season Update: Kawhi Wants Out and LeBron’s List
- NBA Odds & Early Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Can Cleveland Upset Golden State for 2018 Finals Game 4?
- 2018 Finals Preview: Warriors at Cavaliers Game 3 NBA
- 2018 NBA Finals Betting Preview: Cavaliers at Warriors Game 2
- 2018 Finals Preview for Game 1: Cavaliers vs Warriors
- 2018 NBA Championship Betting Analysis: Where to Put Your Money
- 2018 NBA Finals Odds, Game Times & TV Schedule
- NBA Odds & Prediction for Rockets vs. Warriors Game 6
- NBA Betting Pick for ECF Game 6: Boston at Cleveland
- Warriors at Rockets Game 5 NBA Odds & Betting Preview
- Celtics Slight NBA Favorites for Game 5 Against Cavs
- 2018 Playoffs Prediction: Rockets at Warriors NBA Game 4 Pick
- Updated NBA Championship Odds – May 21st Edition
- Celtics at Cavaliers NBA Odds & Game 4 Info – May 21
- 2018 Eastern Conference Finals Game 3 NBA: Celtics vs. Cavs
- Rockets at Warriors NBA Lines & Preview for Game 3
- Are the Rockets a Safe NBA Pick to Win the 2018 Championship?