Week 2 of the NBA season is upon us, which means that it’s time to gaze into the crystal ball to see if we can come up with some winning parlay tickets. The opening week proved to be a good one, as our parlay picks went 3-1 to deliver a tidy little profit. The only team that let us down last week were the Golden State Warriors, who we had beating the Spurs on opening night. Other than that, all went well, and we have some money to wager with this weekend. I am still going to be playing it relatively safe, but will, in the coming weeks, start throwing in some better odds picks in hopes of increasing the profits. In this early part of the season, it’s all about building a healthy bankroll. Let’s take a closer look at our NBA parlay picks for Week 2.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?