The NBA trade deadline was moved ahead of the All-Star break this season to Feb. 8 and chatter around the NBA is starting to pick up on potential deals. The Lakers, for example, reportedly talked to the Dallas Mavericks about a swap of Julius Randle for Nerlens Noel – not so much that the Lakers love Noel but they want to clear Randle’s salary (Noel will become a free agent). L.A. also is dangling Jordan Clarkson around the league. Here’s a look at two big NBA betting picks this week – check back for the latest NBA odds around gametime. I’ll also have an in-depth preview of Thursday’s big Warriors-Rockets matchup here on Wednesday.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Thunder vs Raptors NBA Week 23 Odds & Game Preview
- Spurs vs Rockets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.