The NBA trade deadline was moved ahead of the All-Star break this season to Feb. 8 and chatter around the NBA is starting to pick up on potential deals. The Lakers, for example, reportedly talked to the Dallas Mavericks about a swap of Julius Randle for Nerlens Noel – not so much that the Lakers love Noel but they want to clear Randle’s salary (Noel will become a free agent). L.A. also is dangling Jordan Clarkson around the league. Here’s a look at two big NBA betting picks this week – check back for the latest NBA odds around gametime. I’ll also have an in-depth preview of Thursday’s big Warriors-Rockets matchup here on Wednesday.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?