It’s another Monday, and the start of another week of NBA betting lines action. While it has looked as though the Golden State Warriors and the Cleveland Cavaliers were going to easily win their respective conferences, things have started to tighten up a little at the top. Home court advantage throughout the playoffs is a huge prize, and there are a couple of teams who look set to make a challenge for each of the conference titles. It’s going to be interesting to see how those standings look at the end of this week. With that in mind, let’s look at the top games on the NBA calendar this coming week.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.