The Cleveland Cavaliers might be a bit rusty when they host the Toronto Raptors in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference semifinals on Monday as the Cavs have been off for a week since they swept out the Indiana Pacers in the first round. The Raptors are coming off a series against the Milwaukee Bucks, which ended at 4-2 this past Thursday. Both teams meet again in the Playoffs. In last year’s Conference Round, the Cavs took the win, heading to the NBA Finals and winning it. . Cleveland is a solid Game 1 favorite vs. the Raptors and a sizable NBA lines favorite on the series line.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.