So maybe this year’s Eastern Conference semifinal series won’t be all that competitive between the No. 2 Cleveland Cavaliers and No. 3 Toronto Raptors. Monday’s Game 1 sure wasn’t and Cleveland is solidly favored to take Wednesday’s Game 2. The Cavs took Game 1 at home court by 11 points. The Raptors have encountered the Cavaliers before in the Playoffs, like in last year’s Eastern Conference Finals, which we all know Cleveland won at the end and took the Championship. Will the NBA lines be in the Raptors favor on Wednesday night?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot