So maybe this year’s Eastern Conference semifinal series won’t be all that competitive between the No. 2 Cleveland Cavaliers and No. 3 Toronto Raptors. Monday’s Game 1 sure wasn’t and Cleveland is solidly favored to take Wednesday’s Game 2. The Cavs took Game 1 at home court by 11 points. The Raptors have encountered the Cavaliers before in the Playoffs, like in last year’s Eastern Conference Finals, which we all know Cleveland won at the end and took the Championship. Will the NBA lines be in the Raptors favor on Wednesday night?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.