If you look at the two conferences, it’s obvious which one has a higher level of parity than the other. In the Western Conference, there is a massive gulf between the top two teams and the rest of the pack, but that is certainly not the case over in the Eastern Conference. While there are definitely 3 or 4 teams there who have created a little bit of a separation, it’s not to the extent that it is in the West. At this point, it’s tough to say which team might be the one to represent the East in the NBA Finals, but the Toronto Raptors will almost certainly feel as though they have a shot. They are currently occupying the #3 seed, and will have a chance to cement that position if they can take out the Indiana Pacers on the road on Tuesday night. Indiana are sitting just below the playoff line, but could jump over it with a win on home court. This makes for a very intriguing scenario is this match-up.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.