Surprises and upsets are all part of the playoffs, but while we have all come to expect them, it’s still a bit of a shock when they arrive. The Toronto Raptors appeared to be a heavy favorite heading into their opening round series versus the Milwaukee Bucks, especially when you consider that they had won 7 of their last 8 regular season meetings with the Bucks. Things have not gone according to plan, though, and the Raptors now find themselves 2-1 down in the series heading into Game 4 in Milwaukee on Saturday afternoon. It’s not just the fact that they are down in the series that is so surprising here, but rather the way in which they have lost those two games. The Raptors offense has been held silent in both losses, and another defeat this weekend will put them on the brink of elimination. To say that this is a must win game for Toronto is putting things a little mildly, as they simply haven’t been doing enough in this series to dig out of a hole that deep. Find out more about the updated NBA betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Betting Underdogs That Are Still Profitable in 2019
- Hottest Betting Picks to Win the 2019 NBA Conference Championship
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th Edition
- Thunder vs Raptors NBA Week 23 Odds & Game Preview
- Spurs vs Rockets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.