With the NBA schedule set at 82 games, it stands to reason that most teams are going to have some swings in form along the way. It is only the most talented of teams that can navigate the season without going on a major downswing, and the rest usually need to find a way to claw themselves out of a skid at some stage in the season. That is where the Toronto Raptors find themselves right now. For most of the first half, Toronto sat a couple of games behind the Cleveland Cavaliers in the Eastern Conference, a spot that they have since given up to the Celtics due to a dip in form. Toronto appear to be on the rise again, and they will be looking to keep things rolling when they head into Minneapolis to face the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday night. Minnesota are currently sitting well off the playoff pace in the Western Conference, and need to start thinking about putting together a positive run if they are to find a way in. Get the latest NBA betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?