The Eastern Conference playoff race is about as wide open as it gets at this very late stage of the season. Other than the top 2 seeds, there is really nothing else set in stone. The other 6 teams could very well change spots numerous times in the final few games of the regular season, which is going to add a playoff quality to each of the games that the teams involved have yet to play. We have a good one lined up for Thursday night when the Toronto Raptors, who will finish in 2nd place in the East, head to Atlanta to face a Hawks team that are desperately trying to cling to the #3 seed. They are involved in an incredibly tight division race that could push them down as far as the #6 seed if they falter in the final few games of the season. This is a huge game as far as playoff implications go, and you can wager on it at MyBookie.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot