The Eastern Conference playoff race is about as wide open as it gets at this very late stage of the season. Other than the top 2 seeds, there is really nothing else set in stone. The other 6 teams could very well change spots numerous times in the final few games of the regular season, which is going to add a playoff quality to each of the games that the teams involved have yet to play. We have a good one lined up for Thursday night when the Toronto Raptors, who will finish in 2nd place in the East, head to Atlanta to face a Hawks team that are desperately trying to cling to the #3 seed. They are involved in an incredibly tight division race that could push them down as far as the #6 seed if they falter in the final few games of the season. This is a huge game as far as playoff implications go, and you can wager on it at MyBookie.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.