The Atlantic Division title will almost certainly be heading north of the border to Toronto this season, but the Raptors have some bigger fish to fry before the regular season draws to a close next month. At just a game and a half back of the Cleveland Cavaliers, Toronto are well within reach of the Eastern Conference Crown, which would ensure them home court advantage all the way to the Finals. The one team that would love to deny them that are the Boston Celtics, and Atlantic Division rival who have been one of the more pleasant surprises of the season. The Celtics are not just out to play the role of spoiler, though, as they are looking to move up and out of their current 5th place spot in the East, as they look to secure home court advantage in their opening round match-up. This should be a fun one to watch, and you can get your wagers on with the latest NBA betting spreads.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?