The Atlantic Division title will almost certainly be heading north of the border to Toronto this season, but the Raptors have some bigger fish to fry before the regular season draws to a close next month. At just a game and a half back of the Cleveland Cavaliers, Toronto are well within reach of the Eastern Conference Crown, which would ensure them home court advantage all the way to the Finals. The one team that would love to deny them that are the Boston Celtics, and Atlantic Division rival who have been one of the more pleasant surprises of the season. The Celtics are not just out to play the role of spoiler, though, as they are looking to move up and out of their current 5th place spot in the East, as they look to secure home court advantage in their opening round match-up. This should be a fun one to watch, and you can get your wagers on with the latest NBA betting spreads.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Thunder vs Raptors NBA Week 23 Odds & Game Preview
- Spurs vs Rockets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.