The second seed in the Eastern Conference will visit the second seed in the Western Conference on Saturday in the NBA. The Toronto Raptors, coming off their 105-97 win over the Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday are 50-24 on the season. The Raptors are likely to be the #2 seed in the Eastern Conference standings, and play either Detroit, Chicago or Indiana. For the San Antonio Spurs, they walked away with a wn over New Orleans on Tuesday. The Spurs are 63-12 on the season, with just one team with a better record than them. Find out the latest NBA online betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Betting Underdogs That Are Still Profitable in 2019
- Hottest Betting Picks to Win the 2019 NBA Conference Championship
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th Edition
- Thunder vs Raptors NBA Week 23 Odds & Game Preview
- Spurs vs Rockets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.