During the course of a 7-game playoff series, you expect that there will be some twists and turns along the way. A single moment in a game can have a butterfly effect that alters the course of that series moving forward. You have to wonder of the news that Chris Paul broke his hand during Game 4 of the LA Clippers and Portland Trail Blazers series is going to be what causes the momentum shift here. In fairness to Portland, that shift was already starting to take place, as they had come back from a 2-0 series deficit to tie it 2-2. It has been home court that has been the advantage here so far, and the Clippers will be hoping to steal some of that momentum back when they head to the Staples Center for Game 5 on Wednesday night. They are going to have to get the job done without Paul in the line-up, which may now be how they have to play the rest of the postseason. You can wager on this series by visiting the MyBookie.ag NBA betting lines page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.