During the course of a 7-game playoff series, you expect that there will be some twists and turns along the way. A single moment in a game can have a butterfly effect that alters the course of that series moving forward. You have to wonder of the news that Chris Paul broke his hand during Game 4 of the LA Clippers and Portland Trail Blazers series is going to be what causes the momentum shift here. In fairness to Portland, that shift was already starting to take place, as they had come back from a 2-0 series deficit to tie it 2-2. It has been home court that has been the advantage here so far, and the Clippers will be hoping to steal some of that momentum back when they head to the Staples Center for Game 5 on Wednesday night. They are going to have to get the job done without Paul in the line-up, which may now be how they have to play the rest of the postseason. You can wager on this series by visiting the MyBookie.ag NBA betting lines page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?