Ho-hum….another game…another record-setting performance from two-time league MVP Steph Curry! After leading the Warriors to a stunning (just ask Paul Allen) 132-125 overtime win over the Portland Trail Blazers in Game 4 of their Western Conference semifinals on Monday night, Curry and his band of merry mates will look to finish off the Blazers and their own electrifying point guard, Damian Lillard in Game 5 on Wednesday. Now, let’s find out if the Warriors will get the win and cover the NBA betting lines spread.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.