Updated 2016 NBA Championship Odds
Some are calling this season “one of the best NBA seasons ever”. We are witnessing history with the Golden State Warriors and Steph Curry this year. Hopefully you were able to witness the Warriors vs. Thunder game this weekend? What a truly magical game. Exciting news is, they play again this coming Thursday! Don’t forget you can bet on who will win the NBA Championship right now over at MyBookie.ag! Let’s take a look at the updated Pro hoops betting odds to win the championship.
Weekly 2016 NBA Championship Odds Update
1. Golden State Warriors -170: The Warriors are heavy favorites to win it all and rightfully so. Steph Curry is simply unguardable right now. He is hitting shots from all over the court. The Warriors have all the pieces to win the NBA Championship once again in 2016.
2. San Antonio Spurs +350: Lost in the hoopla of the Warriors season are the San Antonio Spurs. They have only nine losses this season! That is impressive! They have a veteran led team with a proven coach. At +350 they are a favorite to compete with the Warriors in the West.
3. Cleveland Cavaliers +350: LeBron James and company are the favorites in the Eastern Conference. They have the superstars to win it all. But their seems to be some turmoil within between LeBron and Love. That never sits well come the playoffs.
4. Oklahoma City Thunder +1200: The Thunder have two superstars in Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook. These two are thirsty to win a championship and they showed last weekend they can compete with the Warriors. But can they close games when it counts?
5. Toronto Raptors +3500: A big jump in the MyBookie.ag odds happens after the Thunder. The Raptors are a very good team in the East. They could compete with the Cavs but can they with the big boys out West?
6. Boston Celtics +4000: Boston is having a great year and nobody really expected it. They are young and have no superstar power. But they can play basketball and come in at +4000 to win it all.
7. Miami Heat +6000: Does Dwyane Wade have one more championship run in him? Probably not but they do have a chance to compete in the East.
8. Chicago Bulls +6500: The Bulls have been fighting injury all season long. If they all get healthy at the right time they could make a run at the 2016 championship.
9. Atlanta Hawks +7000: Atlanta has been a bit up and down this season. They have some solid big men but will need better guard play to really hang with the big boys.
10. Washington Wizards +8000: Rounding out the top ten is the Washington Wizards. John Wall can put a team on his back but are the other pieces there for the Wizards?
There you have it! The updated odds to win the 2016 NBA championship courtesy of MyBookie.ag! It should be a fun end of the season and a very fun NBA playoffs!