There are a lot of big divisional games on the NBA schedule on Wednesday night, but there is one non-divisional game that may be bigger than anything else on tap. I am talking about the Utah Jazz heading into Houston to face the Rockets in a game that is going to go a long way towards deciding which of these two teams will be appearing in the playoffs this year. The Western Conference playoff picture is as tight as it gets at the moment, with just a game and a half separating the 6th from the 9th seed. It is the Utah Jazz who are the odd man out right now, but they know that the playoff picture may well look a whole lot different if they can come away with the win in Houston. The Rockets may well be the favorites for this one given their home court advantage, but there really is very little difference between these two teams. This is a great game to wager on, so be sure to get your NBA online bets in before the opening tip.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot