There are a lot of big divisional games on the NBA schedule on Wednesday night, but there is one non-divisional game that may be bigger than anything else on tap. I am talking about the Utah Jazz heading into Houston to face the Rockets in a game that is going to go a long way towards deciding which of these two teams will be appearing in the playoffs this year. The Western Conference playoff picture is as tight as it gets at the moment, with just a game and a half separating the 6th from the 9th seed. It is the Utah Jazz who are the odd man out right now, but they know that the playoff picture may well look a whole lot different if they can come away with the win in Houston. The Rockets may well be the favorites for this one given their home court advantage, but there really is very little difference between these two teams. This is a great game to wager on, so be sure to get your NBA online bets in before the opening tip.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Jazz vs Warriors NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.