It doesn’t seem to matter how well, or poorly, a team is playing in their own conference, they can quickly see things change when they play a team from the opposing conference. It’s always fun to see how teams who don’t see each other very often match-up, and it can be tricky to handicap those sorts of games. That’s all part of the fun of wagering, though, and we have a good one to watch this coming Wednesday night when the Toronto Raptors host the Utah Jazz. Toronto are in the hunt to win the Eastern Conference, while the Jazz are in a battle for the final playoff spot in the West. With so much to play for, this is definitely a game worth watching and placing a pro hoops odds wager on.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.