The All-Star Break has come and passed. Will the break be a blessing or hinderence to the teams that have haven’t lived up to their potential during the first half of the season? The Utah Jazz are one of those teams and they face the Washington Wizards in their first game after the All-Star break. Tip-off is scheduled for Thursday, February 18th at 7:00 ET from the Verizon Center on ESPN. The NBA betting lines have not been released for this game at the time of writing, but the Jazz closed the first half of the season by winning seven in a row while the Wizards closed the first half going 3-7.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.