The Golden State Warriors took it to the Houston Rockets on Wednesday in Game 5 of their pro hoops odds playoff series to move on to the second round of the Western Conference postseason. Now, the Warriors will await the winner of the Los Angeles Clippers and Portland Trail Blazers series. The Warriors set a NBA regular season record for 73 wins this season. Golden State is looking to defend their NBA title from a season ago, as they downed Cleveland. The Warriors lost one game in the series against Houston, but their four wins came fairly easily.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th Edition
- Thunder vs Raptors NBA Week 23 Odds & Game Preview
- Spurs vs Rockets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.