There is a good chance that we may be watching history unfold before our very eyes, as the Golden State Warriors continue their quest to post the best ever single season record in NBA history. There is a lot that can happen to derail that, with injuries and resting players in the latter part of the season possibly playing a role in the final outcome. You also have to consider that every other team in the league are going to up their game in an effort to knock off the best team in the league. The Portland Trail Blazers are on a good run of for right now, and they may well pose a very tough test for the Warriors in Friday night. Can the Trail Blazers muster up what could be a close to titanic feat and come up with a NBA betting lines upset vs the Warriors?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.