The reports of the Cleveland Cavaliers demise may have been a little premature, as they are back in the NBA Finals series with a commanding Game 3 win. To say that they needed that was is something of an understatement, especially since they had looked totally overmatched in the opening 2 games on the road. Whenever a series enters Game 4 with one of the teams holding a 2-1 lead, it automatically becomes the most important game in the series. The simple fact of the matter is that the team who is behind, which in this case is the Cavs, will either tie things up and make a real series of it, or they will find themselves on the brink of elimination when they head back out on the road. It goes without saying that Cleveland needs the win in Game 4, but you have to wonder if the Warriors will look as sluggish as they did last time out when they hook up on Friday night. You can keep up to date with the NBA betting odds for this one at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?