The Golden State Warriors will take on the Memphis Grizzlies at the FedEx Forum on Saturday night in some weekend pro hoops odds action. The Golden State Warriors are the top seed in the Western Conference, and need to win their final three games to beat the all time win record in the National Basketball Association. The Warriors are 70-9 overall. For Memphis, they came into Friday with a 32-26 record. The Grizzlies are at Dallas on Thursday night, and then come back to take on the Warriors on Saturday. Memphis still needs one more win to seal their postseason spot.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Jazz vs Warriors NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.