There are very few times in your lifetime when you get the opportunity to sit back and watch sports history in the making. I am talking specifically about records falling that you once believed would never be touched. Let’s be honest, how many people actually believed that the Chicago Bulls regular season record of 72-10, set back in 1995-96, would ever be taken down? While that record may still be left standing at the end of this season, it looks as though the Golden State Warriors are going to take a real run at it. The only thing that may end up halting that run is if they decide to start resting some key personnel in the last few games before the playoffs start. That said, you wonder of the chance to take that record will have them run the risk of some guys getting hurt or worn out. That is all talk for later, though, as the Warriors have to focus on the next game up, which is a visit by the New York Knicks on Wednesday night. The odds for this pro hoops match up be found at our NBA betting lines portal.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Betting Underdogs That Are Still Profitable in 2019
- Hottest Betting Picks to Win the 2019 NBA Conference Championship
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th Edition
- Thunder vs Raptors NBA Week 23 Odds & Game Preview
- Spurs vs Rockets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.