In the final game of the night on Thursday, the Golden State Warriors will take on the Houston Rockets in game 3 of the NBA Playoffs. This game will take place at the Toyota Center in Houston Texas. Golden State has dominated this series so far and is up 2-0 on the Rockets already. Steph Curry sat out in game two but it appears his ankle isn’t terrible — he is questionable for this game. Golden State finished the regular season with a record breaking 73-9 record while Houston was just 41-41 on the season. The pro hoops odds over at MyBookie.ag have the Warriors as -5.5 favorites on the road.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.