The Golden State Warriors will take top seed into a postseason series against the Houston Rockets. The Golden State Warriors have been the top team in the Western Conference all season long as pro hoops odds aficionados might recall, and will have home court advantage the entire postseason. For the Houston Rockets, it took a mini hot streak at the end of the season to grab the 8th and final spot in the Western Conference. The Rockets scored 129.5 points per game in their two late season wins over the Lakers and Timberwolves.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th Edition
- Thunder vs Raptors NBA Week 23 Odds & Game Preview
- Spurs vs Rockets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.