When you are heading into the final few weeks of the season and the top 2 seeds in the conference have already essentially been decided, you would think that there is really nothing left to play for other than padding some stats. That is absolutely not the case with the two best teams in the Western Conference, as both are chasing their own personal records, both of which would be astonishing if they were achieved. As we have mentioned countless times here before, the Golden State Warriors still have a shot at setting the best regular season record ever, while the San Antonio Spurs are trying to get through the entire season without taking a loss at home. One of those records is going to take a hit on Saturday night when the Warriors head into San Antonio to face the Spurs. This has all the makings of an instant pro hoops odds classic, and we suggest that you get your wagers on at MyBookie.ag to make this game even more exciting than it already is.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Betting Underdogs That Are Still Profitable in 2019
- Hottest Betting Picks to Win the 2019 NBA Conference Championship
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th Edition
- Thunder vs Raptors NBA Week 23 Odds & Game Preview
- Spurs vs Rockets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.