When you are heading into the final few weeks of the season and the top 2 seeds in the conference have already essentially been decided, you would think that there is really nothing left to play for other than padding some stats. That is absolutely not the case with the two best teams in the Western Conference, as both are chasing their own personal records, both of which would be astonishing if they were achieved. As we have mentioned countless times here before, the Golden State Warriors still have a shot at setting the best regular season record ever, while the San Antonio Spurs are trying to get through the entire season without taking a loss at home. One of those records is going to take a hit on Saturday night when the Warriors head into San Antonio to face the Spurs. This has all the makings of an instant pro hoops odds classic, and we suggest that you get your wagers on at MyBookie.ag to make this game even more exciting than it already is.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot
- Milwaukee vs. Atalanta Game 4 : NBA Odds to Win | What About Trae Young?