Getting out of the Western Conference and into the NBA Finals was never going to be easy, especially with three great teams all vying for a single spot. The Golden State Warriors, who put together a record breaking regular season, were the favorites heading into the postseason, and the general consensus was that they would face either the San Antonio Spurs or the Oklahoma City Thunder in the conference final. The Thunder overcame the Spurs to book their place in the last step before the finals, and they are proving early on that they are going to give Golden State all that they can handle. The series will switch to OKC after a split in the opening 2 games in Oakland, and you really couldn’t have a series hanging more in the balance. This was one that I thought was likely to go the full 7 games, and it seems as though it may not disappoint. You can check the NBA betting lines for this pivotal match up at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot
- Milwaukee vs. Atalanta Game 4 : NBA Odds to Win | What About Trae Young?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lillard Might Ask for A Trade, Pistons Won the NBA Draft Lottery
- Clippers vs Suns Game 5 Betting Predictions | Phoenix Can Earn Spot In NBA Finals
- Hawks vs Bucks Game 2 Odds & Prediction | Can Atlanta Pull Another Upset?