Getting out of the Western Conference and into the NBA Finals was never going to be easy, especially with three great teams all vying for a single spot. The Golden State Warriors, who put together a record breaking regular season, were the favorites heading into the postseason, and the general consensus was that they would face either the San Antonio Spurs or the Oklahoma City Thunder in the conference final. The Thunder overcame the Spurs to book their place in the last step before the finals, and they are proving early on that they are going to give Golden State all that they can handle. The series will switch to OKC after a split in the opening 2 games in Oakland, and you really couldn’t have a series hanging more in the balance. This was one that I thought was likely to go the full 7 games, and it seems as though it may not disappoint. You can check the NBA betting lines for this pivotal match up at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.