With still around 20 games left in the season for each team in the NBA, there are still an awful lot of questions waiting to be answered. One that already seems to be well and truly answered concerns who will finish as the top seed in the Western Conference. The Golden State Warriors have been a near unstoppable force in the West, and are still on pace to register the best single season record in NBA history. That is a discussion that is probably best saved for a little later in the year, but for now, the Warriors have to continue winning in order to keep their distance over the brilliant San Antonio Spurs. Golden State will have one of their toughest challenges in a while when they have to travel to OKC to face the #3 ranked Thunder this weekend in a NBA betting odds bout that has all the makings of conference finals preview. If you haven’t already, make sure you free up some time to watch this on national TV on Saturday night.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.