With still around 20 games left in the season for each team in the NBA, there are still an awful lot of questions waiting to be answered. One that already seems to be well and truly answered concerns who will finish as the top seed in the Western Conference. The Golden State Warriors have been a near unstoppable force in the West, and are still on pace to register the best single season record in NBA history. That is a discussion that is probably best saved for a little later in the year, but for now, the Warriors have to continue winning in order to keep their distance over the brilliant San Antonio Spurs. Golden State will have one of their toughest challenges in a while when they have to travel to OKC to face the #3 ranked Thunder this weekend in a NBA betting odds bout that has all the makings of conference finals preview. If you haven’t already, make sure you free up some time to watch this on national TV on Saturday night.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?