As the NBA season starts to head into the final few weeks, there are a number of teams who are starting to think about their situation and the math equations that could add up to their season coming to an end. The sad fact of the matter for a few teams is that the number of games they have left is getting a little too close to the number of games they need to make up to get into a playoff spot. Two teams who are starting to slide perilously close to that position are the Washington Wizards and the Denver Nuggets, both of whom are on the outside looking on at the playoff picture in their respective conferences. That makes their match-up on Saturday night a crucial one, as neither of these teams can really afford to take many more losses before the math starts to work against them. Be sure to get your NBA online betting wagers on before the opening tip of this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot