For those teams on the periphery of the final playoff spot, it may not yet be time to push the panic button, but you can bet that their hands are hovering over it. Most teams now have less than 20 games to play in the regular season, which means the opportunities to close the gaps are starting to shrink. Both the Washington Wizards and Utah Jazz are still within reach of the final playoff spot in their respective conferences, but they are both well aware that another loss will make their task just a little more difficult. Make no mistake about it, the match-up between these two on Friday night may not look that glamorous on paper, but this is a game that is absolutely crucial to their hopes of making it into the postseason. If that’s not a reason to tune in, I don’t know what is. This is also a game that cries out to be wagered on, so make sure to get your NBA betting picks in before the opening tip.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Jazz vs Warriors NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.