For those teams on the periphery of the final playoff spot, it may not yet be time to push the panic button, but you can bet that their hands are hovering over it. Most teams now have less than 20 games to play in the regular season, which means the opportunities to close the gaps are starting to shrink. Both the Washington Wizards and Utah Jazz are still within reach of the final playoff spot in their respective conferences, but they are both well aware that another loss will make their task just a little more difficult. Make no mistake about it, the match-up between these two on Friday night may not look that glamorous on paper, but this is a game that is absolutely crucial to their hopes of making it into the postseason. If that’s not a reason to tune in, I don’t know what is. This is also a game that cries out to be wagered on, so make sure to get your NBA betting picks in before the opening tip.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot