The Washington Wizards (0-2) host the Orlando Magic (2-0) as 1-point favorites after Bradley Beal went off for 39 points in the Wizards’ 130-120 loss to the Magic. The matchup airs on NBCS-DC at 7:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 27, 2020. The matchup has a point total of 227.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Orlando has come out on top in seven of its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Washington. The Magic have an advantage against the spread as well (4-1) when squaring off against the Wizards.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/26/2020||Wizards||Wizards||-2||232.5||-130||107||Regular Season||130-120 ORL|
|1/8/2020||Magic||Magic||-10||218.5||-515||390||Regular Season||123-89 ORL|
|1/1/2020||Magic||Wizards||-3||222||-152||127||Regular Season||122-101 ORL|
|12/3/2019||Wizards||Wizards||-0.5||229.5||-110||-110||Regular Season||127-120 ORL|
|11/17/2019||Magic||Magic||-6||225.5||-235||193||Regular Season||125-121 ORL|
|3/13/2019||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||100-90 WAS|
|1/25/2019||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||95-91 WAS|
|11/12/2018||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-109 WAS|
|11/9/2018||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-108 ORL|
|4/11/2018||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||101-92 ORL|
Wizards Betting Information
- Washington covered in just 35 of 72 matchups last season.
- The Wizards posted a winning record of 9-8 against the spread when the spread was -1 or higher.
- In 40 of 72 (55.6%) contests last season, Washington and its opponents hit the over.
Magic Betting Information
- Orlando failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 35-41-2 ATS.
- The Magic fared well as a 1-point underdog, going 17-15 against the spread when they were at least 1-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Orlando’s games this year, the teams combined to hit the over (41 out of 78 games, 52.6%).
- In 43 of 72 outings (59.7%) last year, the Wizards and their opponents put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 227.5 points.
- Orlando combined with its opponents to score at least 227.5 points in 25 of 78 outings (32.1%) last year.
- The two teams averaged a combined 5.8 fewer points per game last season (221.7) than this game’s over/under of 227.5 points.
- The Wizards and the Magic saw their opponents average a combined 0.4 more points per game last season than the over/under of 227.5 set for this game.
- The average total the Wizards had set in games last season was 6.0 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Magic games last season averaged a total of 216.1 points, 11.4 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- Russell Westbrook did a little bit of everything last season, averaging 7.9 rebounds per game and 7.0 assists per game.
- Beal had a strong season offensively, scoring 30.5 points per game.
- Davis Bertans made 3.7 threes per game a season ago.
- Westbrook averaged 1.6 steals per game. Thomas Bryant collected 1.1 blocks a game.
- Nikola Vucevic contributed 19.6 points per game last season while also adding 10.8 rebounds.
- Markelle Fultz racked up 5.1 assists per game.
- Terrence Ross had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He knocked down 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- Jonathan Isaac racked up 1.6 steals and 2.3 blocks per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Portland Trail Blazers vs. Atlanta Hawks: 1/16/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Memphis Grizzlies: 1/15/2021 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – POSTPONED
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Dallas Mavericks: 1/15/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Jazz vs. Atlanta Hawks: 1/15/2021 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Sacramento Kings 1/15/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends