There are going to be a number of NBA teams that will be looking at heading in a new direction next season. For some, they will be doing so in an attempt to break out of a rot that has set in, while others will be looking to make a change after an underachieving season. The Phoenix Suns, who fall into the first category, have already signaled their intentions by firing their coach and deciding to wait until the off season to hire a permanent replacement. It is going to be interesting to see what goes on in Washington if the Wizards fail to make the playoffs, as this is a team that most expected to be in the postseason. They still have a shot at getting in, but are in a position where time is really starting to run out. These two teams will hook up on Friday night in Phoenix, with all the pressure squarely on the shoulders of the Wizards. To keep up with the odds for this game make sure to check out our NBA betting lines portal.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?