There are going to be a number of NBA teams that will be looking at heading in a new direction next season. For some, they will be doing so in an attempt to break out of a rot that has set in, while others will be looking to make a change after an underachieving season. The Phoenix Suns, who fall into the first category, have already signaled their intentions by firing their coach and deciding to wait until the off season to hire a permanent replacement. It is going to be interesting to see what goes on in Washington if the Wizards fail to make the playoffs, as this is a team that most expected to be in the postseason. They still have a shot at getting in, but are in a position where time is really starting to run out. These two teams will hook up on Friday night in Phoenix, with all the pressure squarely on the shoulders of the Wizards. To keep up with the odds for this game make sure to check out our NBA betting lines portal.
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
Sports Betting News Division is proudly brought to you by MyBookie Sportsbook & Casino
- 2019 NBA Finals Possible Matchups
- Kawhi Leonard is Now a Toronto Raptor
- 2019 NBA Finals: Golden State Still Massive Favorite
- 2018 NBA Free Agency Update: The King Lands in La La Land
- 2018 NBA Free Agency Predictions: Who Ends Up a Laker?
- 2018 NBA Off-Season Update: Kawhi Wants Out and LeBron’s List
- NBA Odds & Early Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Can Cleveland Upset Golden State for 2018 Finals Game 4?
- 2018 Finals Preview: Warriors at Cavaliers Game 3 NBA
- 2018 NBA Finals Betting Preview: Cavaliers at Warriors Game 2
- 2018 Finals Preview for Game 1: Cavaliers vs Warriors
- 2018 NBA Championship Betting Analysis: Where to Put Your Money
- 2018 NBA Finals Odds, Game Times & TV Schedule
- NBA Odds & Prediction for Rockets vs. Warriors Game 6
- NBA Betting Pick for ECF Game 6: Boston at Cleveland
- Warriors at Rockets Game 5 NBA Odds & Betting Preview
- Celtics Slight NBA Favorites for Game 5 Against Cavs
- 2018 Playoffs Prediction: Rockets at Warriors NBA Game 4 Pick
- Updated NBA Championship Odds – May 21st Edition
- Celtics at Cavaliers NBA Odds & Game 4 Info – May 21
- 2018 Eastern Conference Finals Game 3 NBA: Celtics vs. Cavs
- Rockets at Warriors NBA Lines & Preview for Game 3
- Are the Rockets a Safe NBA Pick to Win the 2018 Championship?
- Are the Cavaliers a Safe NBA Pick to Win the 2018 Championship?
- Top NBA Props for the 2018 Eastern Conference Finals