There are going to be a number of NBA teams that will be looking at heading in a new direction next season. For some, they will be doing so in an attempt to break out of a rot that has set in, while others will be looking to make a change after an underachieving season. The Phoenix Suns, who fall into the first category, have already signaled their intentions by firing their coach and deciding to wait until the off season to hire a permanent replacement. It is going to be interesting to see what goes on in Washington if the Wizards fail to make the playoffs, as this is a team that most expected to be in the postseason. They still have a shot at getting in, but are in a position where time is really starting to run out. These two teams will hook up on Friday night in Phoenix, with all the pressure squarely on the shoulders of the Wizards. To keep up with the odds for this game make sure to check out our NBA betting lines portal.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Jazz vs Warriors NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.