As you might expect, each and every team on this list is a middle-of-the-pack postseason contender or flat-out pretender that likely won’t come close to winning this year’s NBA Championship.
Rough second half without our All Star. pic.twitter.com/9HSpDszm8U— Atlanta Hawks (@ATLHawks) January 29, 2016
Okay sports betting enthusiasts…if you want to know which teams don’t know how to ‘seal the deal’ while generally falling apart in the second half of their respective games, then you’re in for a treat! In an effort to help you pad your annual NBA betting bankroll, I’m going to highlight the worst 10 second half teams in the league heading into Friday night’s full slate of action.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.