Duke-UK. Maryland-UNC. Zona-Gonzaga. Utah-Wichita State. Villanova-Virginia. Just 5 of the 30 best non-con games: https://t.co/obu23YUzyJ— CBS Sports CBB (@CBSSportsCBB) November 11, 2015
The Big East is probably going to be one of the most unpredictable conferences this season, going by the lack of preseason consensus about what to expect from it this season. On one hand, there is a section of college basketball betting pundits who are of the opinion that the 2015-16 NCAAB season will mark the return of the Big East to the helm of the best college basketball performers. On the other hand, others believe that the lack of consistency and solid talent in the Big East will make it one of the most disappointing conferences this season. Whichever side of the opinion court you belong to, this much is undeniable—the Big East will offer a lot of intrigue in this year’s online sportsbetting college basketball lines. Keeping that in mind, here is our preseason preview of the Big East conference.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Underdogs
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Favorites
- Saint Louis vs Virginia Tech March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness First Round Sure Winning Picks
- UC Irvine vs Kansas State March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Old Dominion vs Purdue March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Yale vs LSU March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness Betting Tips
- 2019 March Madness First Round Upsets Prediction
- 2019 March Madness Betting Favorites, Dark Horses & Smart Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.