There’s no other way to say it except to point out that avoiding dangerous matchups that could potentially bust your bracket before March Madness betting really gets rolling of the utmost importance. Having said that, I am highlighting four Round of 64 matchups that all have the look of bracket-busting games you might want to avoid at all costs. Ironically, each matchup features a No. 10 seed that has a very real chance of upsetting their seventh-seeded counterparts. With that said, let’s get started. Can All Four No. 10 Seeds Pull Off Upset?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Underdogs
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Favorites
- Saint Louis vs Virginia Tech March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness First Round Sure Winning Picks
- UC Irvine vs Kansas State March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Old Dominion vs Purdue March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Yale vs LSU March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness Betting Tips
- 2019 March Madness First Round Upsets Prediction
- 2019 March Madness Betting Favorites, Dark Horses & Smart Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.