At around this time last year, the Kentucky Wildcats were basking in the limelight of being a unanimous No. 1 seed and a flawless winning record the throughout the regular season and the SEC Tournament. Right now, the Wildcats are coming off a tumultuous regular season, though they made up for it with a strong run in the NCAA Tournament that saw them win the SEC Championship. Unfortunately for them, the Selection Sunday committee wasn’t that impressed by Kentucky’s resume on the season, placing them as a No.4 in the Eastern Region and forcing rage out of Coach John Calipari, who felt that his team deserved a better seeding. But what’s done is done, so the Wildcats—like every other team that felt short-changed in the seeding (Hello Michigan State!)—will have to pucker up with the decision and find a way of overcoming the obstacles in the March Madness odds for a chance to reach the Final Four and beyond. And that brings us to the million-dollar question; can the fourth-seeded play enough to make a another Final Four appearance after going all the way to the National Championship Game last year? Let’s find out, as we take a succinct look at the road ahead for Kentucky in its quest to outdance its way into the top of the nation.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Contenders You Shouldn’t Write Off from the 2019 NCAAB Championship Race
- Tennessee at Kentucky NCAA Basketball Spread & Game Analysis
- North Carolina State vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Expert Prediction
- Houston at Connecticut NCAA Basketball Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Gonzaga vs Loyola Marymount NCAAB Odds & Game Info
- Predictions for Five NCAA Tournament Bubble Teams
- Potential NCAA Tournament Teams to Win that Few Are Talking About
- NCAA Basketball Betting Trends & Stats Could Help Predict 2019 March Madness
- Georgia Tech vs Virginia Tech NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Analysis
- How to Bet Providence at Villanova NCAAB Spread & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.