St. Bonaventure is in the NCAA Tournament for the first time since 2012 after earning its first at-large bid since 2000. The Bonnies face UCLA on Tuesday night in the First Four. The winner will be the No. 11 seed in the East Region and will face No. 6 Florida (20-12) on Thursday in Dallas. UCLA is -3.5 in the March Madness betting odds for Tuesday night.
2018 March Madness Betting Preview: St. Bonaventure vs. UCLAMarch Madness LiveRadio: 95.7 FM (St. Bonaventure) / (UCLA)Opening March Madness Betting Lines: UCLA -3.5
Latest March Madness Betting Trends
- Bruins are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a ATS loss.
- Bruins are 9-3 ATS in their last 12 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
- UCLA is 4-9 ATS in their last 13 non-conference games.
- Bonnies are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following a double-digit loss at home.
- Bonnies are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a ATS loss.
- St. Bonaventure is 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.