At this point of the college basketball season, most bettors have picked out a handful of teams that they will consider to be prime picks to win the National Championship. Many of these teams are those that have been there before, and who have a history of making deep runs in the ncaa tournament odds. Then there are teams that people are still adopting a wait and see attitude with, as there is a feeling that they cannot possibly keep playing as well as they have to this point in the season. One team that certainly fits that bill is the Arizona Cardinals, as they have been excellent all season, but are still considered by many to be something of a longshot pick. They are a young group, but you can see the confidence grow with every win that they put up, and the fact that they are still unbeaten in conference play is perhaps as sign that it’s time to take them seriously. The Wildcats will have a tough one on Thursday night when they go on the road to face the USC Trojans.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Underdogs
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Favorites
- Saint Louis vs Virginia Tech March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness First Round Sure Winning Picks
- UC Irvine vs Kansas State March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Old Dominion vs Purdue March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Yale vs LSU March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness Betting Tips
- 2019 March Madness First Round Upsets Prediction
- 2019 March Madness Betting Favorites, Dark Horses & Smart Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.