The Arizona State Sun Devils (4-7) are expected to extend a five-game losing streak when they visit the Arizona Wildcats (11-3) as 5.5-point underdogs at 11:00 PM ET on Monday, January 25, 2021 at McKale Center. The contest airs on ESPN2. The matchup has a point total of 156.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Arizona (-5.5)||Under (156)||Arizona 80 Arizona State 71|
- In 42.9% of their games this year (six of 14 chances), the Wildcats and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 156 points.
- Arizona State has played in six games this season (out of 11 total matchups — 54.5% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 156 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.7 more points per game (156.7) than this game’s total of 156 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.8 fewer points per game (146.2) than this matchup’s total of 156 points.
- The Wildcats average point total in matchups this year is 148.9, 7.1 points below the total in this game.
- The average over/under for Sun Devils games this season is two less points than the point total of 156 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Wildcats put up 80.3 points per contest, only 2.7 more points than the 77.6 the Sun Devils allow their opponents.
- Arizona is 5-0-1 against the spread and 7-0 overall when scoring more than 77.6 points.
- Arizona State is 1-3 overall and 0-3-1 against the spread in games when it allows more than 80.3 points.
- The Sun Devils’ 76.4 points per game are 7.8 more points than the 68.6 the Wildcats allow to opponents.
- Arizona State is 0-0-1 against the spread and 4-4 overall when it scores more than 68.6 points.
- Arizona has an ATS record of 0-4-1 and a 2-3 record overall when its opponents score more than 76.4 points.
- The Wildcats have totaled 163 more points than their opponents this season (11.7 per game on average), while the Sun Devils have been out-scored by 14 total points (1.2 per game average differential).
Arizona Betting Information
- The Wildcats have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 5-8-1 record.
- The Wildcats have struggled to cover, going just 4-5 ATS when favored by at least 5.5 points.
- More often than not, Arizona and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 10 of 14 chances this season.
Arizona State Betting Information
- Arizona State has a losing record against the spread, going 0-9-1 ATS (covering only zero% of the time).
- When they are at least 5.5-point underdogs, the Sun Devils have a record ATS of 0-5.
- In the majority of Arizona State’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (6 out of 10 games, 60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/21/2021||Arizona||-2||153.5||-137||+114||Regular Season||84-82 ARZ|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-65 ASU|
|1/4/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-47 ARZ|
- James Akinjo leads the Wildcats in points and assists per game, scoring 14.2 points and distributing 5.5 assists.
- Azuolas Tubelis leads Arizona in rebounding, pulling down 6.1 rebounds per game while also scoring 10.9 points a contest.
- Jemarl Baker Jr. leads his teammates on the Wildcats with 2.0 made threes per game.
- The Arizona steals leader is Akinjo, who averages 1.8 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Christian Koloko, who compiles 1.4 rejections per contest.
Arizona State Leaders
- The Sun Devils’ Remy Martin racks up enough points (16.7 per game) and assists (4.3 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Marcus Bagley’s stat line of 6.9 rebounds, 12.8 points and 0.9 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Arizona State rebounding leaderboard.
- Baker leads his teammates on the Sun Devils with 2.8 made threes per game.
- The Sun Devils’ leader in steals is Josh Christopher with 1.5 per game, and Jalen Graham is their leader in blocks with 2.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED