It has been a bit of a strange season in college basketball, as it has become routine to see the top ranked teams lose to lesser opponents, with the #1 and #2 rankings basically being the kiss of death for many. The Baylor Bears are currently ranked #21 at the moment, and are in danger of falling out of the top 25 if they take another loss. They will try to avoid that when they head into the Bramlage Coliseum to face the Kansas State Wildcats. The odds for this one should be very interesting, and our online sportsbook will have them up on Wednesday morning, so be sure to check back in.
This is one of those games that truly tests the mettle of the NCAA basketball bettor, as it features a pair of teams that are a whole lot better matched than their records may suggest. Baylor would be expected to win this one, but Kansas State have already played the Bears close this season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Preview
- Top 2019 March Madness Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- Top 2019 March Madness First Round Upset Betting Picks
- Belmont vs Temple Betting / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & March Madness First Four Pick
- Fairleigh Dickinson vs Prairie View A&M Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & March Madness First Four Pick
- Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets
- March Madness Betting Strategies (Ep. 669)
- Notre Dame vs Louisville NCAAB Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Northwestern vs Illinois NCAAB Lines & Betting Analysis
- 2019 Big East Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.