As a great slate of college basketball on the 2nd of January starts to come to an end, we find ourselves with an intriguing betting matchup: the Baylor Bears vs the Kansas Jayhawks. Kansas games are always hard to predict, because you’re never sure which Kansas team you’ll bet on. Sometime you see the team that slacks until the last few minutes and pulls out a victory, and some other times you find yourself betting on team that plays hard throughout the game and wins by 20 or more points, even against great opponents. Now, Baylor comes to the Allen Fieldhouse, where the Jayhawks are 7-0, and they will have to pull a hell of a game to beat Kansas at home. So let’s take a look at the odds and other info surrounding this game, which will be broadcasted nationwide at 4:00 EST on CBS.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2nd Round: Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print Free NCAA Tournament Brackets & Printer Friendly March Madness Final Four PDF Version
- Top 2019 March Madness Second Round Betting Predictions
- Auburn vs Kansas March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Murray State vs FSU March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Florida vs Michigan March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Maryland vs LSU March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Wofford vs Kentucky March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- 2019 March Madness Second Round Betting Favorites
- 2019 March Madness Second Round Underdogs
- Oregon vs Wisconsin March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.