On Tuesday night at 8:00 PM EST the Baylor Bears will travel to Oklahoma to take on the Sooners. This is a big conference game in the Big 12 between two Top 25 teams. The game will be played on ESPN2. We will take a look at both teams in more detail along with some of the NCAAB betting odds for this game. At the end we will give you a betting pick and prediction for the Baylor at Oklahoma game on March 1st. Let’s get to it.
Baylor comes into this game with a 21-8 record on the season. They are decent on the road with a 6-4 record but have won at TCU, at Texas and at Kansas State in the last couple weeks. They are certainly playing well on the road. Baylor shoots the ball really well and typically takes care of the ball. They lost their last meeting at Oklahoma by just 5 but won their last season by 11. They have the athletes and talent to get this win. Baylor is getting +7.5 points and would make an excellent underdog bet.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top 2019 March Madness Second Round Betting Predictions
- Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets & Printer Friendly March Madness Final Four PDF Version
- Auburn vs Kansas March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Murray State vs FSU March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Florida vs Michigan March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Maryland vs LSU March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Wofford vs Kentucky March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- 2019 March Madness Second Round Betting Favorites
- 2019 March Madness Second Round Underdogs
- Oregon vs Wisconsin March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.