Here is a quick question to all you ardent college hoops betting aficionados; how many NCAA Men’s Division I Basketball teams still have a 100% win record on the road this far in the season? If your answer is two, I’ll probably give half a mark because, entering this week, we actually had two teams with perfect away from home records. However, the answer I am looking for is one, considering the DePaul Blue Demons upset the #11 Providence, 77-70, on Tuesday Night to bring an end to the Friars’ perfect road record, leaving Saint Joseph’s of the Atlantic 10 with the only perfect road record of the season at 7-0, thus improving the online sportsbook betting odds. With most college basketball teams having played 70% or more of their schedule, it is actually not a surprise that we only have one team with a flawless record. Still, it goes a long way to show just how difficult it is for NCAAB teams to win on the road. For the following teams, playing on the road has been just as difficult, but they’ve somehow managed to hold their own quite well than other programs, hence making them the best NCAA basketball teams to bet on in the nation.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2nd Round: Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print Free NCAA Tournament Brackets & Printer Friendly March Madness Final Four PDF Version
- Top 2019 March Madness Second Round Betting Predictions
- Auburn vs Kansas March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Murray State vs FSU March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Florida vs Michigan March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Maryland vs LSU March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Wofford vs Kentucky March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- 2019 March Madness Second Round Betting Favorites
- 2019 March Madness Second Round Underdogs
- Oregon vs Wisconsin March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.