- The SMU Mustangs (19-2, 1st in America) are one of the few two-loss teams in the country. Both of their losses came on the road (at Temple, at Houston).
- All of the #7 Kansas Jayhawks’ three conference losses have come on the road (at Western Virginia, at Oklahoma State, at Iowa State)
- The #6 Xavier Musketeers (20-2) had their first loss of the season handed to them on the road by Villanova, and it was far from a pretty loss.
- The #2 North Carolina Tar Heels (19-3) have suffered three losses, and all of them have come on the road, including Monday’s 6-point loss to Louisville
- The #1 Oklahoma Sooners (19-2) have suffered two losses, both coming away from home, including that memorable 109-106 triple-overtime thriller at Kansas. FYI, OU’s Buddy Hield scored a whopping 46 points in that game, but his team still lost.
Unlike other sports like Soccer or Major League Baseball where home advantage is more of an ubiquitous thing in the mind rather than a tangible edge in sports betting, home court advantage in college basketball betting is a big deal as any other out there. To understand what we are saying; take a look at the following NCAAB online sporstbook odds trends, for instance.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Underdogs
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Favorites
- Saint Louis vs Virginia Tech March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness First Round Sure Winning Picks
- UC Irvine vs Kansas State March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Old Dominion vs Purdue March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Yale vs LSU March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness Betting Tips
- 2019 March Madness First Round Upsets Prediction
- 2019 March Madness Betting Favorites, Dark Horses & Smart Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.