- The SMU Mustangs (19-2, 1st in America) are one of the few two-loss teams in the country. Both of their losses came on the road (at Temple, at Houston).
- All of the #7 Kansas Jayhawks’ three conference losses have come on the road (at Western Virginia, at Oklahoma State, at Iowa State)
- The #6 Xavier Musketeers (20-2) had their first loss of the season handed to them on the road by Villanova, and it was far from a pretty loss.
- The #2 North Carolina Tar Heels (19-3) have suffered three losses, and all of them have come on the road, including Monday’s 6-point loss to Louisville
- The #1 Oklahoma Sooners (19-2) have suffered two losses, both coming away from home, including that memorable 109-106 triple-overtime thriller at Kansas. FYI, OU’s Buddy Hield scored a whopping 46 points in that game, but his team still lost.
Unlike other sports like Soccer or Major League Baseball where home advantage is more of an ubiquitous thing in the mind rather than a tangible edge in sports betting, home court advantage in college basketball betting is a big deal as any other out there. To understand what we are saying; take a look at the following NCAAB online sporstbook odds trends, for instance.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NCAA Basketball 2020 Week 1 Top Games to Bet On
- Top 10 NCAAB Breakout Players for 2021 Season
- NCAAB 2020 Big 12 Conference Expert Analysis
- NCAAB 2020 Southeastern Conference Expert Analysis
- NCAAB 2020 Atlantic Coast Conference Expert Analysis
- No. 1 Gonzaga Expert Analysis – NCAAB Betting Preview
- NCAAB 2020 American Athletic Conference Expert Analysis
- NCAAB 2020 Big East Conference Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – Nov. 17th Edition
- Top 10 JUCO Transfers Of The 2020-21 NCAAB Season
- Top 25 Most Overrated & Underrated NCAAB Teams
- NCAAB 2020 PAC-12 Conference Expert Analysis
- NCAAB 2020 Atlantic 10 Conference Expert Analysis
- NCAAB 2020 West Coast Conference Expert Analysis
- Division I College Basketball Rankings: Gonzaga Leads Top 25