Is it just us, or does the top of the Big 12 conference look poised for a major shakeup in this year’s NCAAB odds? I mean, the Jayhawks still look like Big 12’s best team, but the likes of Iowa State, West Virginia and the two Oklahoma teams are just as solid as Kansas, offering major doubts as to whether the Jayhawks will maintain stay perched atop the college football odds to finish as the best Big 12 team. Maybe all such talks are too circumstantial or immature as of now, but the bottom line remains that the 2015-16 Big 12 title race will be very compelling. With that said, here’s our Big 12 Conference Preview for the season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Kansas State vs West Virginia NCAAB Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Virginia vs Virginia Tech NCAAB Lines, Preview & Pick
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Contenders You Shouldn’t Write Off from the 2019 NCAAB Championship Race
- Tennessee at Kentucky NCAA Basketball Spread & Game Analysis
- North Carolina State vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Expert Prediction
- Houston at Connecticut NCAA Basketball Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Gonzaga vs Loyola Marymount NCAAB Odds & Game Info
- Predictions for Five NCAA Tournament Bubble Teams
- Potential NCAA Tournament Teams to Win that Few Are Talking About
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.