The Boise State Broncos (7-1) are 2-point favorites as they attempt to continue a seven-game winning streak when they visit the Colorado State Rams (6-2) on Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at Moby Arena. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on CBS Sports. The matchup has an over/under set at 147.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 25% of their opportunities this year (two of eight chances), the Broncos and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 147.5 points.
- Colorado State has played in four games this year (out of eight total matchups — 50% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 147.5 points.
- The Broncos and the Rams combine to average 7.1 more points per game than the over/under of 147.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 130.2 points per game, 17.3 fewer than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average point total for Broncos games this year is 8.0 less points than the over/under of 147.5 in this matchup.
- Rams games this year have averaged a total of 145.1 points, 2.4 less than the point total in this matchup.
Boise State Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Broncos have covered six times in eight contests.
- The Broncos have posted a winning record of 4-2 against the spread when the spread is -2 or higher.
- The Broncos have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 3 of 8 games (37.5%).
Colorado State Betting Information
- Colorado State has a 4-3 record against the spread, covering in 57.1% of their contests.
- The Rams have fared well as a 2-point underdog, going 3-1 against the spread when they are at least 2-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Colorado State’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (3 out of 7 games, 42.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/7/2019||Boise State||-5.5||141||-245||+195||Regular Season||75-64 BOISE|
Boise State Leaders
- Derrick Alston leads the Broncos in scoring, tallying 16.8 points per game to go with 4.1 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Mladen Armus is Boise State’s leading rebounder, grabbing 7.3 per game, while Rayj Dennis is its best passer, distributing 3.4 assists in each contest.
- Alston contributes the bulk of the Broncos’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 2.1 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Marcus Shaver Jr. is Boise State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Abu Kigab leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
Colorado State Leaders
- Isaiah Stevens scores 15.6 points and adds 6.2 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Rams’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- David Roddy’s stat line of 9.0 rebounds, 15.2 points and 2.8 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Colorado State rebounding leaderboard.
- Kendle Moore provides the most three-point shooting production for the Rams. He makes 2.3 threes per game.
- Colorado State’s leader in steals is Moore (1.6 per game), and its leader in blocks is Adam Thistlewood (0.8 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Murray State Racers vs. Jacksonville State Gamecocks 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Grambling Tigers vs. Alabama State Hornets 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Texas Southern Tigers vs. Alcorn State Braves: 3/4/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Prairie View A&M Panthers vs. Southern Jaguars: 3/4/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Jackson State Tigers vs. Alabama A&M Bulldogs: 3/4/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview