The Boise State Broncos (7-1) are heavily favored (-14.5) to extend a seven-game winning streak when they host the Fresno State Bulldogs (4-3) at 9:00 PM ET on Friday, January 22, 2021 at Taco Bell Arena. The game airs on CBS Sports. The matchup has an over/under set at 137 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Boise State (-14.5)||Over (137)||Boise State 81 Fresno State 60|
- The Broncos and their opponents have combined to put up more than 137 points in 62.5% of their games this year (five of eight opportunities).
- Fresno State has played in five games this year (out of seven total matchups — 71.4% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 137 points.
- These teams average a combined 150.2 points per game, 13.2 more points than the over/under of 137 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 130.1 points per game, 6.9 less than the point total in this matchup.
- The Broncos average point total in matchups this season is 139.5, 2.5 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Bulldogs this year is 3.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Boise State Betting Information
- Against the spread, Boise State has been strong this season, posting a 6-2 record.
- The Broncos have struggled to cover, going just 1-2 ATS when favored by at least 14.5 points.
- The Broncos have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 3 of 8 contests this season, a rate of 37.5%
Fresno State Betting Information
- Fresno State has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 2-3 ATS.
- In most of Bulldogs games this year, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 5 games, 40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/20/2021||Boise State||-14.5||140||-1548||+850||Regular Season||73-51 BOISE|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-53 BOISE|
Boise State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Broncos this season is Derrick Alston, who averages 16.8 points, 4.1 rebounds, and 2.4 assists per game.
- Mladen Armus is Boise State’s leading rebounder, grabbing 7.3 per game, while Rayj Dennis is its best passer, distributing 3.4 assists in each contest.
- The Broncos get the most three-point shooting production out of Alston, who makes 2.1 threes per game.
- Marcus Shaver Jr. is Boise State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Abu Kigab leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
Fresno State Leaders
- Orlando Robinson holds the top spot on the Bulldogs leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 17.5 points and 9.8 rebounds per game.
- Isaiah Hill notches more assists than any other Fresno State teammate with 3.3 per game. He also scores 10.7 points and grabs 2.1 rebounds per game.
- Deon Stroud’s 1.3 made threes per game lead the Bulldogs.
- Fresno State’s leader in steals is Kyle Harding (1.2 per game), and its leader in blocks is Robinson (1.1 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Utah State Aggies vs. Nevada Wolf Pack: 2/26/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Grand Canyon Antelopes vs. Seattle U Redhawks 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners vs. CSU Northridge Matadors 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- UCSB Gauchos vs. UC Riverside Highlanders: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- UNLV Rebels vs. Fresno State Bulldogs: 2/26/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends