The Boise State Broncos (5-1) are heavily favored (-10) to continue a five-game winning streak when they visit the Wyoming Cowboys (7-2) at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at Arena-Auditorium. The game airs on CBS Sports. The point total in the matchup is set at 148.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Boise State (-10)||Over (148.5)||Boise State 81 Wyoming 69|
- In one of six opportunities (16.7%) this year, the Broncos and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 148.5 points.
- In seven of nine opportunities (77.8%) this season, Wyoming has combined with its opponents to score at least 148.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 157.1 points per game, 8.6 more points than the over/under of 148.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.8 fewer points per game (138.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 148.5 points.
- The average total the Broncos have had set in matchups this season is 9.8 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Cowboys this season is 8.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Boise State Betting Information
- Boise State has been strong against the spread, going 4-2 on the season.
- The Broncos have posted a losing record of 1-2 against the spread when the spread is -10 or bigger.
- Boise State and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 2 of 6 games this season (33.3%).
Wyoming Betting Information
- Wyoming has covered the spread in half of its contests, going 4-4 ATS.
- When they are at least 10-point underdogs, the Cowboys have gone 2-2 against the spread.
- In most of Wyoming’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (5 out of 8 games, 62.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/11/2021||Boise State||-7.5||149||-336||+266||Regular Season||83-60 BOISE|
|2/4/2020||Boise State||-9.5||135||-539||+390||Regular Season||67-62 BOISE|
|1/1/2020||Boise State||-17.5||133.5||-3335||+1200||Regular Season||65-54 BOISE|
Boise State Leaders
- Derrick Alston leads the Broncos in scoring, tallying 16.7 points per game to go with 4.3 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Boise State’s leading rebounder is Mladen Armus averaging 7.6 boards per game and its best passer is Rayj Dennis and his 3.4 assists per game.
- Alston connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Broncos, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.2 per contest.
- Dennis and Abu Kigab lead Boise State on the defensive end, with Dennis leading the team in steals averaging 1.6 per game and Kigab in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
- Hunter Maldonado puts up 6.2 rebounds and 5.6 assists per game, placing him atop the Cowboys’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Marcus Williams’ stat line of 17.4 points, 3.9 rebounds and 4.0 assists per game put him atop the Cowboys scoring leaderboard.
- Drake Jeffries makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cowboys, knocking down shots from downtown at a rate of 2.4 per outing.
- Wyoming’s leader in steals is Maldonado with 1.4 per game, and its leader in blocks is Hunter Thompson with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found