The Bowling Green Falcons (7-8) will try to break a five-game losing streak when they host the Kent State Golden Flashes (10-3) on Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at Stroh Center as just 1-point favorites. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on CBS Sports. The matchup’s over/under is set at 157.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Kent State (+1)||Under (157)||Kent State 78 Bowling Green 76|
- In six of 15 outings (40%) this year, the Falcons and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 157 points.
- In six of 13 outings (46.2%) this season, Kent State and its opponents have combined to score at least 157 points.
- The Falcons and the Golden Flashes combine to average 3.4 more points per game than the over/under of 157 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined six fewer points per game (151) than this game’s over/under of 157 points.
- The average point total for Falcons games this year is 0.9 more points than the over/under of 157 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Golden Flashes this season is 3.5 points less than this game’s over/under.
Bowling Green Betting Information
- Bowling Green has struggled against the spread, going 3-10 on the year.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Falcons have struggled to a 2-7 record ATS this season.
- The Falcons have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 4 times in 13 games this season.
Kent State Betting Information
- Kent State has a 7-3-1 record against the spread, covering in 63.6% of their games.
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Golden Flashes have fared well, going 5-3-1 against the spread.
- Kent State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 45.5% of matchups this season (5 out of 11 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/27/2021||Kent State||-4||155||-189||+152||Regular Season||96-91 KENTST|
|3/3/2020||Kent State||-5||146||-224||+177||Regular Season||83-69 KENTST|
|1/3/2020||Bowling Green||-1.5||147.5||-126||+103||Regular Season||79-61 KENTST|
|3/1/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-72 BOWLGR|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-64 BOWLGR|
Bowling Green Leaders
- The Falcons leader in points and assists is Justin Turner, who scores 19.1 points per game along with 4.9 assists.
- Daeqwon Plowden leads the Falcons in rebounding, pulling down 7.8 rebounds per game while also scoring 12.7 points a contest.
- Trey Diggs’ 2.1 threes per game leads the Falcons.
- Turner and Plowden lead Bowling Green on the defensive end, with Turner leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Plowden in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
Kent State Leaders
- Danny Pippen holds the top spot on the Golden Flashes leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 21.3 points and 9.0 rebounds per game.
- Kent State’s assist leader is Giovanni Santiago with 4.0 per game. He also records 8.3 points per game and grabs 2.7 rebounds per game.
- Michael Nuga is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Golden Flashes, hitting 2.8 threes per game.
- Kent State’s leader in steals is Malique Jacobs with 1.8 per game, and its leader in blocks is Pippen with 1.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview